Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

just another fashion magazine



I forgot to tell you about my feature in Just Another Fashion Magazine, Issue 8. This is a beautiful interactive magazine for the ipad. You can download it in Apple Store or see the screenshots in the Press section on my blog.
There is also another new feature about my blog in Cosmo Girl Indonesia. I'm very proud :) Thank you for all the support!

Kilka miesięcy temu w interaktywnym magazynie na ipada Just Another Fashion Magazine, wydaniu 8 pojawił się duży artykuł o moim blogu. Możecie go ściągnąć w Apple Store albo zobaczyć print screeny w zaktualizowanej zakładce 'Press'. Myślicie, że internetowe magazyny zastąpią niedługo te normalne papierowe wydania gazet? Ja sobie właśnie zdałam sprawę, że od roku nie kupiłam żadnej normalnej gazety w kiosku, bo prawie wszystkie sesje modowe i artykuły są umieszczane w Internecie.








ph. by Belletette

(wearing Marni x H&M shirt, Levi's shorts, New Balance shoes, Super by Retrosuperfuture sunglasses)

My today outfit is very simple, something between casual outfit and pyjama. I bought this Marni for H&M shirt some time ago and realy loved it. I can't wait for the next H&M collaboration with Maison Martin Margiela!
Dziś mam na sobie koszule z kolekcji Marni for H&M, szorty Levi's i New Balance'y. Z niecierpliwością czekam na efekt współpracy H&M i Maison Martin Margiela już jesienią!


Music: Amon Tobin - Chocolate Lovely





Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

No comments:

Post a Comment